Improve memory management
|Reported by:||joanna||Owned by:||rafal|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||Release 1 Beta 1|
- I keep experiencing a situation when Qubes complains it cannot start a new VM because of lack of memory, despite the fact there is enough memory in the system -- it's just generously spread among the few VMs that have been started previously (and which don't need it for sure).
- When running a lot of AppVMs (10+) for a long time, when suddenly the memory consumption goes up, the kernel in Dom0 might crash!!! This is likely due to OOM condition.
For the person that will be testing/debugging this -- please run 5-10 AppVMs, use Firefox + flash in each of it.
Change History (5)
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by joanna
- Owner changed from joanna to rafal
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:4 Changed 2 years ago by rafal
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed