|Reported by:||marmarek||Owned by:||marmarek|
|Priority:||major||Milestone:||Release 2 Beta 3|
PV USB with Linux 3.x works fine, but needs some work to integrate with Qubes:
- xen-usbfront and xen-usbback drivers (patch from xen-devel with some minor modification works ok). It is ready on my devel machine.
- Add support for PV USB to libxl (or stay with standalone python scripts).
2a. This includes some script in backend VM (in some/most cases not dom0) that bind USB device to usbback driver - /usr/lib/qubes/unbind_pci_device.sh equivalent.
- Add Qubes tool to manage USB devices (qvm-block equivalent).
Change History (6)
comment:3 Changed 8 months ago by joanna
- Milestone changed from Release 2 to Release 2 Beta 1
- Priority changed from minor to major
comment:4 Changed 7 months ago by marmarek
- Resolution set to implemented
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 Changed 4 months ago by joanna
- Milestone changed from Release 2 Beta 1 to Release 1 Beta 3
- Resolution implemented deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened